If you own your home it’s important you have buildings insurance in place. Buildings insurance covers you against damage caused by weather, fire, subsidence or flood by covering the full cost of repairing or rebuilding your property and replacing any permanent fixtures.

What will we cover?

  • Fixtures and fittings cover

    Internally - includes cover for built in kitchens, bathrooms and fixed bedroom furniture as well as central heating and plumbing systems. Externally – includes cover for your driveway, garden path, walls, gates, fences, hedges and outbuildings (limits may apply).

  • £10,000 worth of liability cover

    Providing you against any accidental damage caused by employees you have working in the home.

  • Personal liability cover

    In the event that any person suffers an injury on your property or as a result of a problem with your property, such as a structural defect you’re insured.

What are you covered against?

  • Fire and smoke damage

  • Theft and malicious damage

  • Flooding

  • Escape of water or oil

  • Subsidence

  • Vehicle impact

  • Accidental damage to glass windows and fixed sanitary ware

  • Accidental damage to underground pipes and cables

  • Alternative accommodation (if your home become uninhabitable following an insured incident)

Optional extras

  • Legal expenses cover

    Up to £50000 to cover legal costs in case you are involved in a dispute.

  • Mobile phone insurance

    Cover your phone at home, anywhere in the UK and up to 30 days worldwide against theft, loss, accidental and liquid damage.

  • Cover away from the home

    Insure the things you take out and about against theft, loss and accidental damage, including while you’re abroad.

  • Accidental damage cover

    Upgrade your policy to include full accidental damage cover to protect your contents within your home. If you’re a tenant, we’ll also cover the landlord’s contents that you’re responsible for under your tenancy agreement such as curtains and lampshades.

  • Home emergency

    By adding home emergency cover, you’ll get 24 hour ‘first aid protection’ for your home. If you own your own home, in your hour of need you want to know that you can call upon experts to get you back up and running. We’ll be on hand to secure your property following a break in or fix your heating in the winter, 24 hours a day.