Feefo logo
0333 234 1447
Mon-Fri: 9am to 5pm | Sat-Sun: Closed

SME insurance

Whether it's a small or medium-sized business, our specialist SME business insurance team can find the right insurance solution for your organisation. With over 25 years’ experience in the commercial sector, we provide expert insurance solutions for various trades and industries across the UK, from shops and florists to contractors and IT consultants.

What does SME insurance cover?

Our SME business insurance can provide cover for:

Bullet Point

Your contents

Your contents should they suffer damage from perils such as fire, theft and flood.

Bullet Point

Business interruption

Loss of income that arises from interruption of your business as a result of an insured event such as fire, theft or flood.

Bullet Point

Accidental damage

Accidental damage to the personal belongings of your employees, visitors, and customers.

Bullet Point

Items away from the office

Items taken away from the business address for use elsewhere in connection with your work.

Bullet Point

Public liability

Compensation claims should a third party sustain an injury as a result of your business operations.

Bullet Point

Legal expenses

Legal cover for property disputes.

Do I need cyber insurance?


Many businesses and organisations are vulnerable to cyber attacks due to the sensitive customer (or client) data they hold. Cyber insurance will not only protect you against the loss of income and any claims made against you following a data breach, but you will also have access to legal advice and a team of experts to help minimise the damage caused to your business.

Experts in the commercial sector

Every business is unique and requires specialist cover to protect it from specific risks and demands. Whether it’s a client injuring themselves on the premises or a bout of bad weather wreaking havoc in your warehouse, we’ll find the right SME business insurance to protect your organisation against the unexpected.

Tailor your SME insurance cover with optional extras

Public liability insurance

Protection for your business if a customer injures themselves or their property is damaged as a result of your business operations.

Business equipment insurance

Protect any special equipment from damage, theft and loss.

Business stock insurance

Protect any business stock kept on the premises from damage, theft and loss.

Interested in SME insurance? You might also be interested in...

Shop insurance

Cover that protects all types of retail businesses, from department stores to high street shops and florists.

Pub and restaurant insurance

Cover that protects your food or drink-based business whether it's a pub, restaurant, or takeaway.

Office and surgery insurance

Whether you have multiple offices or a single surgery, we'll find insurance that meets the needs of your business.

Need to contact us?

Our friendly team are ready to talk to you:

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm