We search a panel of top UK insurance providers to get you the cheapest quote.

Protect your belongings from things out of your control:

  • Protection against fire, theft with an option for accidental damage

  • Select your cover – only pay for what you need

  • New for old replacement if you make a claim

  • Build up your No Claims Bonus to help cut costs

Insure the items that are important to you now...

with the option to evolve the cover as your lifestyle evolves too. Add, delete and change your cover whenever you like.

Create the perfect cover, no matter where you’re living, alone or with others, with a tailored insurance policy from Endsleigh.

Contents insurance protects your belongings from damage and theft so you can bounce right back after the worst happens.

Great gadget benefits:

  • Cover anywhere in the UK and up to 30 days worldwide

  • Cover for theft, accidental damage and cracked screens

  • Need to claim – gadgets replaced in 24 hours**

  • New for old replacement

Why Endsleigh?

With nearly 50 years of experience within the insurance market we understand our customers and their needs. Endsleigh's products are built to evolve with you, to make sure they suit your lifestyle and adapt with you as your situation changes. As you move house or get a new gadget you can simply update your policy, add on contents insurance as and when you need to, add bicycles, musical instruments and much more.

*Price based on a first floor, one bedroom flat in WF3 postcode area. Source: Endsleigh. The premium you pay depends upon individual circumstances, cover chosen and the payment method selected.
**24 hours represents 1 working day from us approving your claim.