The only insurance provider recommended by NUS

Voted the 'Best Student Insurance Provider' at the ICAs 2018!

What does musical instrument insurance cover?

From accordions to xylophones, we can cover over 50 musical instruments for:

Bullet Point


Bullet Point

Accidental damage

Bullet Point

Accessory replacement

Bullet Point

Instrument repair or replacement

Customer reviews

We value our customers' feedback and use it to improve our products and services.

of 4,169 respondents would buy again from Endsleigh

Why Endsleigh?

With over 50 years’ experience providing insurance solutions to students and graduates, we understand what’s important to you. That’s why we shape our products and services to meet your ever-evolving needs, protecting your valuable items throughout university and beyond.

Car insurance

We search a panel of top insurers to find you our cheapest quote

Travel insurance

Great value single or multi-trip cover for your time away from home.

Bicycle insurance

We can cover bikes worth anywhere in the UK and up to 90 days worldwide.

Need to contact us?

Our friendly team are ready to talk to you:

Mon-Fri: 8am to 6pm, Sat: 9am to 5pm

Call us on 0333 234 1552