What types of property can we cover?

If you have specialist or non-standard properties, then shaping flexible insurance to fully protect you is critical. We'll help you find insurance shaped around your needs.

Holiday rentals

Thatched properties and high net-worth homes

Unoccupied properties

Non-standard construction

Non-standard use, such as running a business

Properties affected by subsidence, landslip, heave or flood

Optional extras

Bullet Point

Home emergency cover for heating, drainage and sewerage

Bullet Point

Rent guarantee

Bullet Point

Extended legal expenses cover, including tenant disputes

Bullet Point

Terrorism cover

Bullet Point

Engineering and inspection cover

Why Endsleigh?

With over 25 years' experience in the landlord market, our specialist UK based team can shape the right solution for your single property or portfolio.

Residential landlord insurance

Shape your cover to include buildings insurance, contents insurance or both with our 4* Defaqto rated landlord insurance.

Block of flats insurance

Whether you are the freeholder or a management company, we'll help you find insurance shaped around your needs.

Rent guarantee insurance

We'll make sure that, should your tenants find themselves in a difficult position, you won’t be left in one too.

Need to contact us?

Our friendly team are ready to talk to you:

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm

Call us on 0333 234 0039