Call our specialist team now on 0333 234 1507
…or arrange for us to call you. Lines open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
If your home is being renovated or refurbished by you or a professional contractor, whether it’s minor interior home improvements or major structural work, it’s likely that cover will be restricted on a standard home insurance policy.
We will search our panel of leading insurers to find you a home insurance policy to protect your home during repairs, renovation or refurbishment.
Our renovation home insurance covers:
- Your buildings against perils such as fire, earthquake or explosion
- Up to £2 million property owners liability cover included as standard
- Damage caused by theft or attempted theft
- Malicious damage
- Structural damage against subsidence, heave or landslip
- Cover against flood and storm damage
- Damage caused by escape of water or oil
- Riot and impact
- Public liability cover included as standard
- Your property while it is empty pending renovation
Just three simple steps to protect your home during renovation:
- Contact our specialist team today on 0333 234 1507 or arrange for us to call you
- Talk to us about your property - we'll find our best price for you
- Tell us you want to go ahead and we'll get you set up today
- With over 15 years' experience insuring non-standard homes, our specialist UK based property team can shape the right solution for you.
- We work closely with leading specialist insurers including Towergate, Midas and BGP to ensure we can provide you with flexible insurance options for your non-standard needs.
- In addition to our property expertise, we're also a provider of car insurance, travel insurance, gadget insurance, landlord insurance and more.
Need cover for a different type of non-standard property?