Personal insurance

Car insurance

Young driver car insurance
Company car insurance
Short term car insurance
How to make a claim on your car insurance

Car insurance guide

Am I covered to drive other cars?
Can I insure multiple vehicles on one policy?
How do I calculate the value of my car?
How much does car insurance cost?
Optional legal cover for your car insurance
What car insurance add-ons are available?
What is a named driver?
What is a no claims bonus?
What is an excess?
What types of car insurance are there?
Who is responsible for arranging car insurance?
Will a driving conviction affect the cost of my car insurance?

Home insurance

Buildings insurance
Buildings and contents insurance
Contents insurance
First time buyer insurance
Tenants insurance

Home insurance guide

Can you cover white goods with contents insurance?
What is buildings insurance
What is contents insurance?
What is home emergency cover?
What is home insurance?
What is legal cover?
What is New for Old?
What is tenants liability cover?

Specialist home insurance

Flooded home insurance
Unoccupied home insurance
Subsidence home insurance
Barn conversion insurance
Flat roof home insurance
Holiday home insurance
Listed and period property insurance
Renovation home insurance

Specialist home insurance guide

Causes of subsidence
Insuring your property for subsidence
Flood prevention
Insuring your property for flooding
What to do if your home gets flooded
Keeping your home dry Do I need to let my home insurance provider know my property is unoccupied?
How much does unoccupied home insurance cost?
Will home insurance cover an unoccupied property?
What does unoccupied home insurance cover?

Gadgets and possessions

Possessions insurance
Laptop insurance
MacBook insurance
Tablet insurance
iPad insurance
Mobile phone insurance
iPhone insurance
Samsung Galaxy insurance
Camera insurance
Musical instrument insurance
Bicycle insurance

Travel insurance

Single trip travel insurance
Annual multi trip travel insurance
Gap year insurance
Study abroad insurance
Winter sports insurance
Backpacker insurance
Independent traveller insurance
Wedding abroad insurance
Business travel insurance

Life insurance

Graduates and professionals

Young professionals insurance

Teacher insurance

Teacher car insurance
Teacher home insurance
Teacher gadget insurance
Teacher travel insurance
Teacher insurance with NASUWT
Teacher insurance with UCU

Travel agency

Amanzi travel
America as you like it
Blazing trails
British au pair agencies association
Cardiff university students union
Concordia Volunteer
Discovery summer
Diversity travel
Don't be a tourist
English UK
Equestrian escapes
Gap Africa Projects
Gullivers Sports Travel
Harrogate Holidays
International House Bristol
Kaapstaad Motorcycle Adventure Tours
Kaya Responsible Travel
Living with the lions sports travel
Mark Rodgers Travel
Off the piste
Oxford Vision Consultancy Limited
Pioneer expeditions
Rickshaw Travel
Sam Sykes
Schools go surfing
Silverblue Tours
Sky High Sports
Smile Group Travel
SNO Limited
Sport leisure travel
Sports travel south west
St George International Ltd
Supporting kids in Peru
Tackle Africa
TCBC school tours
Theatre Workout Limited
The Big First Aid Project
The City Break Company
The Kings Swimmers
The RMS group
Travellers worldwide
Varsity Travel
Warm Welcome
WAVA limited
Great British Mag
Working holiday store
Xtreme gap

Student insurance

Student car insurance
Student contents insurance
Check your student cover

Education providers

Students' unions
Students' union combined insurance 
Language schools
Independent schools
Temporary Additional Vehicles
Student accommodation providers
International education providers
Student personal accident insurance
School group travel insurance


Commercial insurance

Public liability insurance
Employers liability insurance
Specialist commercial insurance
Commercial contents insurance
Education professionals insurance
Contractors insurance
Management consultants insurance
Cyber insurance
Office and surgery insurance
Pub and restaurant insurance
Shop insurance
SME insurance

Landlord insurance

Residential landlord insurance
Commercial property insurance
Student landlord insurance
Block of flats insurance
Rent guarantee insurance
Landlord portfolio insurance
Non-Standard landlord insurance
Lets with Pets landlord insurance

Landlord insurance guide

Can I cover my boiler?
Can I insure multiple properties on one policy?
How much is landlords insurance?
What does landlord home emergency cover?
What excesses apply to landlord insurance?
What happens if I am over-insured?
What happens if I am under-insured?
What insurance do I need for a furnished property?
What insurance could a landlord need?
What is a sum insured?
What is a rebuild cost?
What is index linking?
What is landlord legal cover?
How do I work out rebuild cost?
What is rent guarantee insurance?
What types of landlord insurance are there?
Why may landlords need liability cover?

Travel agents and tour operators

Gap year and work abroad agents
Sports and adventure travel
UK holiday accommodation
Youth and school group travel

Charity insurance

Large charity insurance
Small charity insurance
Charity public liability insurance
Trustees indemnity insurance

Charity insurance guide

Helpful advice for charities
Charity insurance jargon buster
Cyber insurance for charities
Employers' liability insurance for charities
Public liability insurance for charities
Buildings and contents insurance for charities
Professional indemnity insurance for charities
Trustees indemnity insurance for charities
Business interruption for charities
Legal expenses insurance for charities
Travel insurance for charities
What is terrorism cover for charities?
What is fidelity guarantee insurance?

Sports and leisure

Leisure trusts
Sports associations
Visitor attractions insurance

Contact us

Site info

Regulatory  information
Privacy policy
Our fees
Media and brand
Cookie policy
Deceased policy holders
Terms and conditions
Direct debit
Modern slavery
Customers reviews

Claim centre

Retrieve quote centre

Renewal centre

Change of details
Car insurance policies
Home and possessions insurance policies
Student and house sharer policies

About us


Press releases