NUS logo

The only insurance provider recommended by NUS

Insurance Choice Awards logo

What does student personal accident insurance cover?

We offer three different levels of cover under our scheme that you can select to protect your members.


Geared towards activities of a non-sporting nature, this level is taken up by many institutions who wish to provide extra protection to their societies at a low cost per head.


Designed with the aim to provide a level of cover that will meet the expectations of students involved in sport on a non-professional level.


Enhanced on the strength of feedback from existing policyholders, our Elite cover brings in extra benefits such as broken bones and physiotherapy to provide a more comprehensive package.

Who is student personal accident insurance for?

This scheme has been designed specifically for education establishments and provides cover for students that have sustained injury while participating in organised activities.

UI icon
Call us now 0333 234 1388
student personal accident insurance from endsleigh

Why Endsleigh for student personal accident insurance?

With over 50 years experience providing insurance across the education sector, we are the UK's No. 1 student insurance provider and the only one recommended by NUS.

Interested in student personal accident insurance? You might also be interested in...

Students' union insurance

Endsleigh has a number of schemes in place tailored specifically for students’ unions. We also cover temporary additional vehicles.

Student accommodation providers

Block halls insurance to protect students belongings while living in student accommodation.

Teachers' liability insurance

Insurance cover to meet the needs of education professionals such as teachers, tutors and trainers. Get a comprehensive quote today.

Need to contact us?

Our friendly team are ready to talk to you:

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm

Call us on 0333 234 1388