Specialist cover for private clients

Flexible cover is provided as part of our Private client insurance package so you can make sure your home and belongings are protected.

Your buildings and contents

A minimum of £800,000 buildings cover and £100,000 contents cover against a wide variety of risks, including fire, subsidence, escape of water, flood, accidental damage and theft, as well as worldwide cover away from the home.

Public liability insurance

If you often have visitors and guests at the property, public liability cover is included as standard starting at £5,000,000

Employers’ liability insurance

If you employ cleaners, gardeners or nannies, we provide employers’ liability cover up to £10,000,000

Legal expenses and home emergency

Add legal expenses and home emergency cover to your policy to protect yourself against legal disputes and protect your property against the loss of essential services, such as plumbing and heating problems.

Fine art and jewellery

Protect your personal belongings, such as jewellery and watches, with cover specifically designed to cater for fine art and high value items. Our policies also provide 'Death of Artist' cover should a piece of art work jump in value overnight.

Accidental damage

We provide a wide range of cover for your property and valuables, including protection against accidental damage

Alternative accommodation

Include alternative accommodation cover to ensure you still have a roof over your head, even if your property becomes uninhabitable following an insured loss

Why Endsleigh for private clients insurance?

With an entrepreneurial heritage going back over 50 years, Endsleigh has access to a wide ranging portfolio of insurers. Our expertise and experience mean that insurers want to work with us to quote and cover a diverse and broad range of cover options. It’s the strength of these relationships that enables us to deliver first class service standards to our private clients.

Interested in private clients insurance? You might also be interested in...

Listed property insurance

Specialising in finding buildings and contents insurance for homes that are listed or over 100 years old, we’ll make it possible for you to insure your home.

Life and medical insurance

We've partnered with Assured Futures to bring you access to one of the largest ranges of life and health insurance providers in the UK.

Annual multi trip travel insurance

If you’re a regular traveller, we’ll cover an unlimited number of trips per year, up to 42 days per trip.

Need help with home insurance?

Search our FAQs

Need to contact us?

Our friendly team are ready to talk to you:

We’re here 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday

Call us on 0333 234 0039