What's covered with listed building insurance?

We work with a panel of insurers to find specialist insurance for a wide range of non-standard properties, and will provide cover for the following construction methods:

UI icon

Listed properties of non-standard construction

We'll provide cover for all sorts of construction types, including: cob walls; wattle and daub properties; stone; timber frames and walls

UI icon

Your buildings

Your buildings against perils such as fire, flood, earthquake and storm damage

UI icon

Comprehensive cover

Full cover for properties that have suffered from subsidence, heave or landslip, or are situated in high-risk areas

UI icon

A tailored service

We'll provide a quick, efficient and tailored service for your subsidence home insurance, with expert staff who have years of experience in dealing with non-standard risks

Why Endsleigh for listed building insurance?

We have over 15 years' experience insuring non-standard homes. Our expert non-standard property team understands your unique situation and can provide you with insurance options to protect your property.

Barn conversion insurance

We can cover converted barns as a let property, main residence, holiday home or second home, even if it is shared by non family members.

UI icon
Call us now 0333 234 1507
barn conversion insurance from Endsleigh

Interested in listed building insurance? You might also be interested in...

Unoccupied home insurance

Cover for your home if it’s left unoccupied for an extended period of time, such as during renovation, sale or probate.

Renovation home insurance

Comprehensive cover for your home if it’s being renovated or refurbished, either by you or a professional contractor.

Flooded home insurance

If your home has been flooded in the past, we'll provide you with a range of insurance options to protect your property.

Need to contact us?

Our friendly team are ready to talk to you:

Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm

Call us on 0333 234 1507