Insurance for students

Keeping your belongings safe during your studies is a top priority.

Endsleigh’s contents insurance is the only insurance recommended by the National Union of Students.

It protects your belongings from damage and theft so you can bounce right back after the worst happens, meaning uninterrupted study and a happier student.

Insurance for graduates & professionals

Home insurance can cover your contents and the building itself.  We'll cover you against fire, theft, water damage from a burst pipe and more. Our cover is designed to protect you and your stuff.

We can also cover you if you rent or own your home so there's no reason not to get a quote.

Landlords insurance

As a landlord, normal home insurance will not cover having tenants or renting your property. To make sure you are covered get a quote for Endsleigh landlord insurance to make sure you are protected.

Insurance for non-standard houses and homes

Non-standard means insurance that falls outside the reach of a normal home insurance policy. For example a property's method of construction, the area where it is situated or a risk that is caused by a personal history effect like claims or convictions.

We work in partnership with Woodstock who are specilists in creating bespoke insurance packages to match your needs. Our staff are experts and many are qualified with the Chartered Institute of Insurance (CII). This enables us to advise you throughout the quotation process, offering our unique experience of the market.