If your home has been affected by subsidence, heave or landslip; or your property is in an area that is prone to these types of risks, you'll be aware of how difficult it can be to obtain comprehensive home insurance.

Even if your property has suffered subsidence in the past and the problem was fixed decades ago, you may still find it hard to obtain standard home insurance.

Endsleigh Insurances (Brokers) Limited have a team of non standard specialists, with a panel of underwriters who specialise in insuring properties with these issues. We can also provide cover for properties that may be suffering from subsidence currently.

We will provide you with:

  • Expert staff who have years of experience in dealing with the risk

  • A tailored service

  • Full cover for properties that have suffered from subsidence, heave or landslip or are situated in an area that is prone to the risk

  • Cover for properties that are suffering from subsidence, heave or landslip at this present time

  • A fast turnaround

  • A monthly instalment facility.

What will you need to get a quote

There are number of factors that could affect your chances of obtaining home insurance including subsidence cover, we will ask for the following information, in order to begin the referral process:

  • How long ago did your property suffer from subsidence, heave or landslip?

  • What was the cause of the subsidence, heave or landslip?

  • How was the problem fixed?

  • Has there been any movement since? Do you have any documentation to confirm that there have been no problems since?

  • If there was a previous claim made, how much was this for?

Subsidence and underpinned property insurance

Useful information on how to secure the insurance you need.

See all guide topics