What does language school insurance cover?

Bullet Point

Flexible schemes and products

We offer language schools a comprehensive range of covers, including directors and officers, professional indemnity and crisis containment. Not only do we cater for both full time establishments and summer schools, but we'll take any last minute requests or events in our stride.

Bullet Point

Dedicated claims management

We work with some of the UK’s leading insurers to make sure the process with us, from quote to claim, is always as easy as possible. That’s why our team of specialists take the time to support you through the claims process and get your claim resolved as soon as possible.

Bullet Point

Recommended by NUS

We’ve been partnered with NUS for over 55 years, and work closely with them to make sure our products are built around the needs and concerns of the student and education community.

Bullet Point

Liability protection

We'll protect both your pupils and your employees with employers and public liability cover on our combined policies.

Why Endsleigh?

With over 55 years’ experience and long-standing partnerships with the UK’s leading insurers, we’ve designed a bespoke range of products for the education community that’ll help make sure you and your students are protected when it matters. Our dedicated team of specialists will work with you to build the right insurance solution for your organisation, as well as provide expert advice when you need it.

Student accommodation providers

Flexible insurance solutions for all types of student accommodation. Policies designed for the student lifestyle, keeping you and your students protected while they're living in your accommodation.

Get a quote Find out more
school group travel insurance from endsleigh

International education providers

Providing insurance is more than just an additional revenue source - it's an extension to the level of care that you provide to your students. Endsleigh is the leading insurance intermediary within the student and youth travel markets, working closely with insurers to develop a range of products to suit various organisations and trips.


Independent schools

With more than 55 years’ experience within the education market, over 800 schools, colleges and universities in the UK already count Endsleigh as their trusted partner. We offer a customisable package of insurance to fee-payers, with specialist policies for personal accident, personal possessions and fees coverage following the loss of a parent/fee-payer.


Need to contact us?

Our friendly team are ready to talk to you:

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm

Call us on 0333 234 1388