Can you insure me if my property has been affected by subsidence?


If your property has suffered from subsidence in the past, or is in an area where subsidence occurs, then Endsleigh's standard home insurance policies will not offer you cover.

We do, however, have a non-standard home insurance team who will search our panel of specialist insurers who may be able to offer cover. You can contact them on 0333 234 1507.

Find out more about subsidence home insurance