What's covered with holiday home insurance?

As a specialist home insurance broker, we've developed a range of non-standard insurance products that will provide expert protection for your holiday and second home.

UI icon

Your Buildings

Our buildings insurance policies cover up to £1,000,000 for the buildings sum insured. This typically covers the structure of the property, including walls, fences and outhouses.

UI icon

Various types of holiday property

We'll provide holiday and second home insurance covers, as well as cover for Airbnb properties, holiday rentals, holiday cottages and holiday lets

UI icon

Expert staff

Expert staff who have years of experience in dealing with non-standard risks

UI icon

A tailored service

We'll provide a quick, efficient and tailored service for your holiday home insurance

Specialist and non standard home insurance

Are you struggling to insure your home because of its non-standard construction or because it has previously suffered from flooding or subsidence? Whatever the issue, we’ll find you a quote.


Non-standard landlord insurance

With over 25 years' experience in the rental property insurance market, we provide comprehensive cover at an affordable price for all sorts of non-standard properties.


Why Endsleigh for holiday home insurance?

Getting the right insurance for holiday homes can be challenging. That’s why with over 15 years' experience insuring non-standard homes, our specialist UK based property team can shape the right solution for you. We work closely with leading specialist insurers to ensure we can provide you with flexible insurance options for your non-standard needs, whether it’s insurance for second homes or unoccupied home insurance.

Interested in holiday home insurance? You might also be interested in...

Unoccupied home insurance

Cover for your home if it’s left unoccupied for an extended period of time, such as during renovation, sale or probate.

Renovation home insurance

Comprehensive cover for your home if it’s being renovated or refurbished, either by you or a professional contractor.

Flooded home insurance

If your home has been flooded in the past, we'll provide you with a range of insurance options to protect your property.

Subsidence home insurance

Specialist cover for homes that have been affected by subsidence, heave or landslip, or that are in an area prone to these risks.

Listed and period property insurance

Our home insurance team specialise in finding insurance products for homes that are listed or over 100 years old.

Flat roof home insurance

We have over 15 years' experience providing flexible flat roof home insurance for all types of flat roof properties.

Need help with holiday home insurance?

Search our FAQs

Need to contact us?

Our friendly team are ready to talk to you:

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm

Call us on 0333 234 1507