What is contents insurance?

Contents insurance provides cover for the loss or damage to the possessions in your home which aren’t a fixture or fitting of the building.

This type of insurance will cover your possessions, which are described as the items you would want to take with you should you move. For example, furniture, personal items and valuables and electrical goods.

Contents insurance doesn’t cover wear and tear, or damage to the property’s fixtures and fittings.

Endsleigh’s contents insurance covers you for:

  • Protection against fire, theft and flood, with optional cover for accidental damage
  • Malicious damage, with tenants’ liability as standard