The only insurance provider recommended by NUS


Voted the 'Best Student Insurance Provider' at the ICAs 2018!

Course fees

If you need to cut short or repeat your course due to accident or illness, we will reimburse your prepaid course fees

Family visits

The cost of bringing a relative to the UK to visit you following a medical emergency

Medical expenses

If you are taken ill or have an accident, we wll pay your medical costs which are not covered by the NHS

Third party liability

If you accidentally injure someone, or damage their property we will cover your legal liability to pay damages

Endsleigh offers specialist cover for international students studying in the UK up to a maximum of four months per policy period. This means you can purchase a policy for the first four months of your trip. Once that has expired, simply purchase another policy to cover the rest of your trip.

Travel insurance

From relaxing beach holidays to weekend city breaks, wherever you’re off to we’ve got great value cover for you and your belongings. We use a single provider for travel insurance quotes.


Contents insurance

Whether you're renting or purchasing a new home, our flexible and affordable contents insurance will help you to protect the things that matter most.


You might also be interested in...

Student car insurance

We search a panel of top UK insurers to find our best car insurance rates for students away at university.

Student contents insurance

Our cover is designed for all types of student - you're protected whether you're living in halls or a shared house.

Gap year travel insurance

We provide cover for over 100 activities with our gap year policies, from wildlife conservation to wind surfing.

Why Endsleigh?

Moving to a different country can be a daunting process with so many things to think about. Here at Endsleigh, we want to make things as easy as possible while you are studying in the UK. With over 50 years' experience supporting students, we understand the risks you might encounter when going to university. That's why we offer additional cover for tuition fees and rent protection, so if you need to leave your course early because of an accident or illness, you're covered. Plus you can add key cover to your policy for less than 70p per month, which will offer added protection should your uni keys get lost or stolen.

Customer reviews

We value our customers' feedback and use it to improve our products and services.

of 4,169 respondents would buy again from Endsleigh

Need to contact us?

Our friendly team are ready to talk to you:

Mon-Fri: 8am to 6pm, Sat: 9am to 5pm

Call us on 0333 234 1552