We are really excited to launch our new student journey, tailored for those students who live in your accommodation.
Over the past 12 months we have undertaken a detailed insight programme, conducting focus groups and surveys with students and their parents. The overwhelming theme from our research is that students and parents would like more support on how student insurance works in order to help them be reassured, stay safe and be informed.
With that in mind, we have made some changes to our journey and created an array of content of support messages to students.
Our new journey – What’s new for 2020?
• New simplified journey.
• All policy documents hosted on your dedicated partner page.
• All students who confirm their cover will receive further information about the policy you provide them.
• This will act as a policy reference should they need to access their policy information at any later date.
• Live web chat for all of your students for instant access on any support needed in understanding the cover you provide.
• Student Feedback Report – we will produce a summary detailing how your students are engaging with the cover you provide them.
• All of your students that confirm their cover will be in for a chance to win one of our “£50 per week for a year at university” prizes.
• 3 new exclusively propositioned products for students to choose from:
1) Laptop/Tablet Theft Pack for £2.95 per month. £1,250 protection for a student’s gadgets anywhere in the UK.
2) Accidental Damage Pack for £3.75 per month. Protection for drops, breaks and spillages for students when inside their room for up to £750 per item and £2,000 desktop computers. This also provides cover for accidental damage to the accommodation fixtures and fittings.
3) Everywhere Pack that will allow students to cover their core gadgets wherever they take them, for all risks, from as little as £8.00 per month.
To provide students a better service in the event of a theft claim, we have also now removed the excess on all of the above products.
What do we need from you?
• We welcome any feedback you may have on the new journey, please share this with your partnership manager.
• All out of date website links, will not work. Please ensure all previous Endsleigh content and links have been updated. If you need any support, please let us know.
• We are receiving content requests for FAQ’s, Student Checklists, International Students and Parent and Guardian pre arrival content. If there are any other locations that require content on your website, please let us know.
What’s next from us?
• We have now sent out your pre arrivals communications, with your arrival communications due to be sent in the next few weeks. Please let us know when you expect to be sharing this with your students.
• In August, we have some further updates to website user experience, so please let us know if there is anything you spot that needs our attention.
• We asked students to tell us about their experience of making a claim with us and we'll share their comments over the coming weeks. Olivia recently damaged her mobile phone after getting cover with Endsleigh. Take a look at her vlog below.
• We launch Endsleigh Live later this month, a new way of Students and Parents educating themselves about the cover you provide. Look out for more information on this from your Partnership Manager.