I have bought a house that is not occupied, will landlord insurance cover me?


We may be able to offer cover dependent upon the type of tenants you are going to place in your property and for how long the property has currently been, and is expected to be unoccupied. For non students the restriction is 60 days whereas for Students the maximum unoccupied period is 120 days.

For properties that are unoccupied for longer periods of time, or undergoing significant repair or renovation, please speak to our Property Investors & Commercial Landlords department for details of specialist cover available.  Please call 0333 234 0039 for further details.