Can I cover my tuition fees and protect my rent?


Yes, you can get up to £20,000 cover for tuition fees and rent protection if you have to leave your course early because of an accident or illness, or because your parents or guardians, who support you financially, suffer an accident, injury or are made redundant and the rent you've paid for the remaining terms cannot be recovered.  You can also get up to £1,000 cover to reproduce your coursework and allow you to re-sit your exams.  An excess of just £50 would need to be paid in the event of a claim.  We cannot offer you cover for rent protection if you are living at your permanent home address during term time.

Find out more about international student insurance.