If you’re planning a trip volunteering in Malaysia, Borneo or Indonesia, our specialist travel insurance can be tailored to fit your travel plans

  • We can provide up to 365 days, stres free travel insurance for volunteers wokring abroad
  • Our english speaking medical claims lines are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year

Whether you’ve decided to teach English in the Perhentian Islands, care for orangutans in Indonesia or help save sea turtles in Malaysia, we can offer travel insurance to fit your travel needs. Cover for medical expenses is included as standard, and if it’s a medical emergency, we'll cover the cost of getting you home. With two levels of cover, you only pay for the insurance you need.  

Get a single trip quote →

Get a gap year quote →

Why choose us?

  • Up to 365 days’ cover for a single trip

  • 24 hour, 365 days english speaking medical claim lines

  • Work abroad, volunteer & adventure trip optional extras

  • UK based claims and travel insurance experts

What’s covered?

  • Cancellation

    Up to £5,000 if you have to cancel or postpone your travel plans because of injury, illness or a family bereavement. We’ll also pay up to £250 for any pre-paid excursions

  • Emergency medical expenses

    Up to £10,000,000 for medical, ambulance and nursing care

  • Baggage, contents & valuables

    We’ll pay up to £2,000 to replace damaged, lost or stolen bags and their contents including up to £350 for any valuables

  • Loss of passport, money or documents

    Up to £500 for the replacement of lost or damaged passports, visas and money

  • Personal accident

    You’re covered up to £30,000 for the loss of a limb or eyesight or if you’re left with a permanent disability

  • Personal liability

    If you’re found legally responsible for an accident, we’re here to help. You can claim up to £2,000,000 for compensation you need to pay including legal costs and expenses

  • Legal expenses

    Up to £50,000 towards legal costs if you need help claiming damages or compensation for an injury or incident that happens while you’re abroad

  • Disaster cover

    If you can’t stay at your pre-paid accommodation because of fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake or medical epidemic, we’ll pay up to £500 for alternative accommodation

Make it personal

  • Sport and adventure trips

    Your travel insurance covers you for more than 80 sporting activities, but if you’re participating in something that’s not on our list, you might need to add it as an upgrade to your standard policy. Speak to a member of the team and we’ll try to help. For a list of sports and activities that are covered please read the policy booklet.