Student contents insurance

Student contents insurance

Our flexible policy protects your student contents against fire, theft and flood, and your gadgets against theft, loss, accidental and liquid damage.

  • Protect your student contents against fire, theft and flood, with optional accidental damage cover
  • Cover your gadgets for theft, loss, accidental damage and liquid damage anywhere in the UK and up to 30 days worldwide
  • Tenant’s liability covered as standard

Build your own flexible contents insurance

Wherever you’re living, we know that you value the peace of mind that your possessions and gadgets are protected.

  • Protection for your possessions inside your room against fire, theft and flood, with optional accidental damage cover
  • Tenants' liability up to £2500 covered as standard
  • 24 hour gadget replacement - if your item is lost, stolen or unrepairable we'll replace it within one working day of your claim being approved
  • Gadgets covered anywhere in the UK and up to 30 days worldwide
  • Gadgets must be under three years old when the policy is taken out
  • Mobile phones and gadgets taken outside of the UK for more than 30 days are not covered
  • Exclusions, limitations and excesses apply, which are detailed within the policy documents

What our customers say

via Twitter
via Twitter
via Twitter

Why you need insurance

29% of students have lost their phone at least once
77% of our gadget and possessions claims are for accidental damage
22% of students have experienced theft whilst out and about
37% of students have experienced liquid damage to their phones

Why Endsleigh?

As the No.1 student insurance provider, we know that nothing interrupts life quite like when 'the unexpected' suddenly strikes. As the first to champion affordable insurance designed for students, we've shaped our insurance policies around the lifestyles of students and professionals, protecting the things that matter most to you.

The only insurance provider recommended by NUS

No.1 student insurance provider

no1 student insurer

We've been part of the lives of students for over 50 years, specialising in shaping protection around the needs of students and professionals. 

24 hour gadget replacement

24 hour gadget replacement

It only takes a second for the unexpected to happen. Because we know life grinds to a halt if your phone or gadget gets lost, is stolen or becomes unrepairable, once we've approved your claim, we'll aim to replace your item in 24 hours.

What our customers say

Needham Market
The price of course
Not a thing
Confirmed purchase
Very good service,quickly set up
Reviewer left no comment
Confirmed purchase
Erith kent
Good value for the money
Confirmed purchase