Call our specialist team now on 0800 923 4065
…or arrange for us to call you. Lines open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
If your home is considered to be non-standard, it’s likely that you won’t be able to obtain a quote for a standard home insurance policy.
We can search our panel of specialist insurers to find a home insurance policy for the following types of non-standard home:
- Unoccupied homes
- Homes undergoing renovation
- Properties affected by subsidence or flood
- Non-standard construction, including timber or steel-framed
- Homes with high-value contents
- Listed or period properties
- Properties with flat roofs
- Country homes
- Barn conversions
- Holiday homes
We can also provide you with a quote to cover your home if you have a conviction, unclear claims history, or have been previously declined insurance.
Our non-standard home insurance covers:
- Your buildings and/or contents against perils such as fire, earthquake or explosion
- Up to £2 million property owners liability cover included as standard
- Damage caused by theft or attempted theft
- Malicious damage
- Structural damage against subsidence, heave or landslip
- Cover against flood and storm damage
- Damage caused by escape of water or oil
- Riot and impact
- Public liability cover included as standard
Just three simple steps to protect your non-standard home:
- Contact our non-standard team today on 0800 923 4065 or arrange for us to call you
- Talk to us about your property - we'll find our best price for you
- Tell us you want to go ahead and we'll get you set up today
- With over 15 years' experience insuring non-standard homes, our specialist UK based property team can shape the right solution for you.
- We work closely with leading specialist insurers including Towergate, Midas and BGP to ensure we can provide you with flexible insurance options for your non-standard needs.
- In addition to our property expertise, we're also a provider of car insurance, travel insurance, gadget insurance, landlord insurance and more.
Need cover for a different type of non-standard property?