What is tenants’ liability cover?

Sometimes accidents happen. If you damage your landlord’s property, they may ask you to pay for any associated repairs or costs. Depending on your tenancy agreement this could be mandatory.

Our Tenants’ Liability Insurance, depending on your circumstances, may include:

  • Specialist renters’ policies that provide 30% of your total sum insured* towards landlords fixtures and fittings.
  • Higher end renters’ policies (designed around families or individuals with higher financial cover requirements) that still offer 10% of your total sum insured. Just check the details of your quote online or ask a consultant if you contact us.

Our Possessions policies include automatic cover for up to £2500 for your Landlords fixtures and fittings if you are a student tenant.

Home insurance

Get a quick quote for your buildings or contents insurance.