Endsleigh Insurances (Brokers) Limited can offer you the cover you need for your country house with insurance available for your home and additional outbuildings. We can accommodate most constructions and their insurers keep the property to its original specifications where possible.

Both buildings and contents cover are available and they can include additional cover for public access or private events, as well as cover for associated business and enterprise run from your home. They offer a range of high value contents covers and lettings cover, so can also assist if you rent out all or part of your estate to tenants.

Related products