Research and Insight Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
Endsleigh’s strategic ambition is to be the No.1 expert insurance partner to the education community and in doing so is embarking on an exciting growth plan.
To support the delivery of this ambition we have identified an immediate need for a Research and Insight Manager to establish in-house research and knowledge capability.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy, this role will be dedicated to utilising internal and external insight to help shape Endsleigh’s growth strategy and proposition development.
As the Research and Insight Manager you will work closely with the Head of Strategy, turning high-quality research on Endsleigh’s Customer, Market & Competitors into practical insight which can form the basis for directing Endsleigh’s Growth strategy.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Responsibility for creating, developing and managing a robust and consistent approach to researching market insights, customer trends, new technologies, new proposition opportunities and industry developments.
- Build, develop and own Endsleigh’s knowledge bank and insight on Market, Customer and Competition.
- Develop unique customer insight ability i.e. a continuous customer panel and client advisory board.
- Working collaboratively with leaders for Commercial, Experience and Supply to identify and fill insight whitespace, using research and insight to direct proposition innovation and a customer focus and external market thought leadership pieces.
- Proactively seek insight that gives Endsleigh a commercial edge.
- Clearly and concisely articulate key findings, conclusions and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you will need demonstrable knowledge and access to relevant, reliable and high quality sources of external information and data.
The successful Research and Insight Manager will also have:
- Extensive experience of managing complex research and insight projects independently from beginning to end
- Forensic approach to deciphering multiple sources of data
- Obsessive and industrious in uncovering valuable insight
- Deals in facts not opinion or conjecture and champions this approach across the business
- A critical and analytical thinker who challenges common conceptions
- Utilises strong people skills to challenges others ways of thinking
- Sound commercial acumen
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills, including advanced use of PowerPoint
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years’ service, and rising again to 12% in year 10.
You will start with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 27 days after 10 years’ service. We also offer all colleagues the ability to buy or sell holidays if they wish to as well as giving you your Birthday off.
In addition to this we also offer:
- Life Insurance
- Access to a number of voluntary benefits
- Colleague discounts through Perkbox
- Totum student discount card via the NUS
- The opportunity to buy or sell additional holiday
- Access to excellent facilities onsite including a gym and other sporting facilities.
To apply directly for any of the roles listed please download and save your application form before filling in your details, and send this along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org