Renewing your insurance policy with Endsleigh
Updating your details at renewal
You’ll need to tell us about any changes to your personal circumstances before you renew your policy. If any of your details have changed since you last took out your insurance, then you'll need to call us or login to your online account so we can update your details.
Changes to your personal details could include:
If you have a car insurance policy with us, you may also need to review things like:
- Change of name
- Change of occupation
- Change of address
If you have a landlord insurance policy with us, consider whether you need to update us on how the insured properties are being used – are they still let, or are they currently unoccupied pending sale?
- Updating or removing named drivers
- Changes to the address or location where your car is kept
- Changes to the use of your vehicle
- Accidents, whether your fault or not
- New bans or convictions including any pending offences or fixed penalty notices.
Renewing your policy online
If you have any of the following policies with us, you can renew these online by visiting your online account.
For any other renewals, please visit our renewals centre.
What you need to renew your policy online
Simply enter your policy number, date of birth, postcode and email address. We will then confirm your premium and payment options before asking for your payment details.
Please note that:
If you have any problems accessing your renewal online please call us on 0333 234 1563.
- Your policy number can be found on your renewal letter or by signing in.
- Date of birth and postcode we require are those of the main policy holder.
- The email address should be the current email address of the policy holder, as all emails relating to the new policy documents will be sent to this.
Renewing your car insurance
No claims bonusIf you require proof of your no claims bonus, you’ll find details of who to contact and what you’ll need in your renewal letter. Alternatively, please call us on 0333 234 1558.
What you’ll need to renew your car insurancePlease contact us to discuss your renewal on 0333 234 1562.
Please have the following information to hand when you call:
- Your policy number (that can be found on your renewal letter or by signing in to your online account).
- The Date of birth and postcode we require will be those of the main policy holder.
- The email address you provide should be the current email address of the policy holder, as all emails relating to the new policy documents will be sent to this.