Can you insure me if my property has suffered from heave?


We are unable to offer cover for properties that have previously suffered from heave on our standard home insurance policy. However, our specialist home insurance team can offer cover for all sorts of non-standard properties, such as those that subsidence, heave or landslip.

Find out more about subsidence home insurance.