Can I drive my car in the European Union (EU) after Brexit?


If you intend to take your vehicle outside of the United Kingdom (UK) after the UK leaves the EU, you will require a Green Card (international driving certificate). You will not be issued with one automatically, so please contact us at least 14 days before you travel to request one.  Please note we will charge an administration fee of £10.00. To request a Green Card, call us on 0333 234 1556. Once we have issued you with the card, your policy will cover you in the countries stated within your policy documents. Please note we don’t provide cover outside the EU.