What type of insurance do you need help with?







Most Popular Answers

  • To have full protection of your policy it is essential that you comply with the conditions described under 'important conditions relating to health' in the policy document or during the purchase process.  Failure to comply with these conditions may jeopardise a claim or cover.

    Please see the policy wording for the full benefits, limits and exclusions or visit https://www.endsleigh.co.uk/personal/travel-insurance/ for further information on pre-existing medical conditions that Endsleigh are unable to cover and conditions that are automatically covered under a standard policy.

    If we are unable to cover you for a pre-existing medical condition please contact Freedom Insurance.

  • Yes, mental illnesses are covered under our travel policies, however they are subject to the same terms and conditions as all existing medical conditions. Find out more about travel insurance and existing medical conditions .

  • The benefits under most sections of cover are per person. However, this will be per couple under the wedding cover section.

    Please see the policy wording for full benefits, limits, conditions and exclusions.

  • Our policies are not available to anyone aged 75 or over. If you reach the age of 75 during an annual multi trip policy, your cover will continue until the next renewal date but not thereafter.

  • No due to legal requirements this policy can only cover trips which begin and end in the United Kingdom.

  • Yes, you can buy travel insurance for trips within the UK. If you select an annual multi trip policy, any trip solely within the United  Kingdom is only covered where you have pre-booked at least two nights' accommodation in a hotel, motel, holiday camp, bed and breakfast, holiday cottage or similar accommodation rented for a fee.

    Medical cover will not apply as medical costs will be met by the National Health Service (NHS). If comprehensive cover is selected, search and rescue will be covered in accordance with the policy terms and conditions.

  • If you have a travel policy which is not multi-trip, then you are free to cancel at any time. We will refund your premium less a charge for the time you have been insured, provided you have not travelled or you have not claimed, in which case no refund will be due.

  • Yes, you can get up to £20,000 cover for tuition fees and rent protection if you have to leave your course early because of an accident or illness, or because your parents or guardians, who support you financially, suffer an accident, injury or are made redundant and the rent you've paid for the remaining terms cannot be recovered.  You can also get up to £1,000 cover to reproduce your coursework and allow you to re-sit your exams.  An excess of just £50 would need to be paid in the event of a claim.  We cannot offer you cover for rent protection if you are living at your permanent home address during term time.

    Find out more about international student insurance.

  • For annual multi trip insurance, the maximum duration for any trip is 42 days. If your trip is more than 42 days then the policy will not cover any of the trip and you will need to purchase a separate policy.

  • Your policy must have been purchased before you started your trip. The trip start and end date should be for the period you left home to the time you return.

    Under special circumstances we may be able to consider extending your period of insurance. To enquire about your cover, please  call us on +44 (0)333 234 1558.

Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Please call us on 0333 234 1552 to speak to one of our consultants. Alternatively, visit our contact centre and we’ll get you through to the right place.

Can’t find what you’re looking for? Search our FAQs

Simply enter a question or keyword to start.

Helpful Links

Make Changes to your policy
Contact Us
Need to get in touch? Find the right contact details for your policy by visiting our contact centre.