What's covered?

Choose the cover that's right for your students' union

Students' union combined insurance

Our combined scheme has continually evolved over 30 years to provide a product which is specifically tailored to students’ unions and institutions. We provide cover for; buildings, contents, employers liability, public liability, business interruption and more.

Motor insurance

It can be difficult to find cover for student drivers, which is why our motor insurance scheme caters for minibuses and other vehicles that are driven by students. Both fleet and non-fleet risks can be insured under the scheme. We also provide a facility to insure temporary hire vehicles easily online, as well as breakdown cover included as standard.

Directors' and officers' liability insurance

Our directors’ and officers’ liability scheme protects students’ unions against claims from third parties alleging a financial loss as a result of a wrong doing on the part of the union. The cover takes into consideration the exposure which is inherent from a union’s charity status in terms of their trustees’ duties, advice service, employment tribunals and student media in terms of defamation.

Student personal accident insurance

Our personal accident scheme is designed for both universities and students' unions to provide insurance for organised sport. Our scheme has evolved over the past 20 years to make sure we're always protecting the needs of students, and we now cover hundreds of thousands of students up and down the UK.

Smallcraft insurance

Our smallcraft scheme is for all types of clubs involved in water based activities.

Why Endsleigh?

As the UK's No. 1 student insurance provider and the only one recommended by NUS, we have a wide range of insurance solutions to meet the needs of the entire education community, including students' unions. Our students' union combined insurance scheme has been developed over 30 years and continually evolves to meet the changing needs of our customers.

Student accommodation providers

Protect your students' possessions whilst they're living in your accommodation with our affordable block halls insurance.

Temporary additional vehicles

Insure temporary additional vehicles on your students' union minibus scheme. Simply click below to get your vehicle covered.

School group travel insurance

Our package for schools and groups provides £2m liability cover, including the group leader's liability to the children.

Need help with students' union insurance?

Search our FAQs

Need to contact us?

Our friendly team are ready to talk to you:

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm

Call us on 0333 234 1388