Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
If you need to speak with us, we’re here to help.
We’re working hard to provide the best service we can, but we’re still receiving a high volume of calls. For Car and Home customers, it might be quicker to use your online account to resolve a query or you might find what you’re looking for in our FAQs.
Alternatively we have a number of contact options:
- Talk to us on Live Chat for an immediate reply (or leave us a message if its out of our opening hours)
- Email us at customer.service@Endsleigh.co.uk and we’ll reply within 1 working day.
If your insurance premium is paid by direct debit, it is likely to be arranged through Premium Credit Limited. We are very happy to review your current insurance requirements to see how your policy may be adjusted to help with your monthly payments. Where we adjust your policy in these circumstances, we will waive our adjustment fee.
Here are a few other things to note:
- We'll be suspending printing during the lockdown period, so all policy documents will be available via your online account.
- Where possible please refrain from making payments by cheque and look to do this by card payment (or Bacs for business customers).
- For our B2B customers, please continue to contact us as you would normally do either via e-mail or over the phone, landline or mobile.
Our normal contact centre opening hours are as follows:
Monday: 09:00 to 18:00
Tuesday: 09:00 to 18:00
Wednesday: 09:00 to 18:00
Thursday: 09:00 to 18:00
Friday: 09:00 to 18:00
Satuday: 09:00 to 13:00
Making a claim
Our insurers have informed us that their Claims Departments are open as normal. However, under the current circumstances, the majority of their teams are working from home and possibly with reduced numbers depending on whether people have been affected by Coronavirus.
This means that call wait times and claim settlement times may be slightly longer than normal.
Please be assured that we and our insurers will still do everything we can to help.
If your call is non-essential, it would be helpful if you could review our FAQs before calling to keep wait times to a minimum.
You can find the claim numbers and opening hours for your policy by visiting our claims centre.
Premium Credit are currently operating with limited staff due to coronavirus. In the first instance, It would be helpful if you could review their FAQs before calling to keep wait times to a minimum. Thank you for your understanding.
Not found the answer to your question? You might find the FAQ you're looking for here: