The only insurance provider recommended by NUS


Voted the 'Best Student Insurance Provider' at the ICAs 2018!

What can we cover?

Third parties

Compensation claims should a third party sustain an injury

Your possessions

The cost of repairing or replacing property and possessions that have been damaged as a result of your work


Compensation claims that have been made by an employee as a result of illness or injury due to their work

Work experience staff

Compensation claims made by work experience staff

Optional extras

Public liability insurance

Protection for your business if a customer injures themselves or their property is damaged as a result of your business.

Employers liability insurance

Protection for your business if an employee seeks to claim compensation due to an illness or injury in the workplace.

Business equipment insurance

If your business relies on any special equipment, business equipment insurance can protect it from damage, theft and loss.

Public liability insurance

Whether you work freelance or run your own business, protect your business with our Public Liability insurance.

Employers liability insurance

Cover that protects against the cost of defending or settling claims that arise from employee injury or illness.

Student landlord insurance

Specialist landlord insurance tailored to the student rental market. Protect multiple properties under one policy.

Need to contact us?

Our friendly team are ready to talk to you:

Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm

Call us on 0333 234 1447