Buildings and contents insurance for large charities

Insurance can be arranged for buildings which are either owned by an organisation or for which they are made responsible under a maintenance agreement. Cover can be extended to include accidental damage and subsidence. 

Similarly, contents insurance can be provided for any items which a not for profit organisation owns or are required to insure. Items such as audio visual equipment, computers and office machinery, stock, general fittings and sports equipment can be covered for all risks including accidental damage.