The insurance needs of independent schools differ vastly from school-to-school, and we ensure that the products we create address the risks that concern you and your pupils’ parents.
Our approach recognises the need for schools to maintain a duty of care while also offering a competitive premium.
Call our specialist team now on 0333 234 1198 or request a quote online.
Independent school insurance cover
Our policies are built for you and your pupils, alongside this we provide bespoke commercial insurance options for your school, including cyber liability cover.
- Treatment for any accident with no exclusions for sporting or leisure activities
- Dental treatment
- Choice of cover levels available
School fee protection
- Protection for parent's investment in their child's education
- Cover for day pupils and boarders
- Refund of fees when school is missed over five or eight days (depending on options selected)
- Cover for loss, theft or damage to your pupils possessions
- Cover applies across the UK and worldwide
- High value items such as bikes and laptops included
- A specialist policy purely for non-UK national pupils travelling to the UK to study
- Pupils are covered from the moment they leave their home to the point they arrive at the school
- Offers peace of mind for parents
- Cover for students when overseas
- 24 hour helpline for medical emergencies
- Cover for loss or damage to baggage and/or personal money
It's easy to arrange your cover
- Contact our specialist team on 0333 234 1198 or request a callback online
- Talk to us about your needs at a time and place that's convenient to you
- We'll create a bespoke insurance solution that's tailored around your requirements
We'll give you all of the support that you need to compliantly provide insurance to your students, and can assist with marketing and training for any staff responsible for dealing with insurance.
- We've been working with students, schools and educational professionals for more than 50' years
- Our specialist in-house claims department means that we're fully in control of the service that you and your pupils receive
- We'll provide you with a dedicated point of contact 24 hours a day, 7 days a week