What insurance could I need for a furnished property?

If you furnish your property you may need Contents Insurance, in addition to your Landlord Insurance, to protect the items you supply against fire and theft and other perils such as escape of water, smoke damage or malicious damage.

You can choose the level of cover you need as appropriate.

Contents cover includes furniture, household utensils, kitchen electrical equipment and white goods, soft furnishing such as lampshades and curtains/blinds and carpets.

← View all landlord insurance

Read more about our landlords insurance

Find out about our landlords insurance.