What excesses apply?

The excesses applicable when you make a claim can vary depending on the type of insurance you hold as well as the claim you are making. With Endsleigh, the following excess apply:

Buildings insurance excesses where you insure each rental property individually on their own policy – the excess can differ depending on the nature of the claim, most frequent excesses are outlined below:

  • Subsidence – the first £1,000 of each claim
  • Malicious damage or vandalism – the first £1,000 of each claim
  • Escape of water/oil – the first £500 of each claim
  • Standard excess on most claims £250

Contents insurance exces

  • Standard excess £250

Home emergency cover

  • No excess

Rent Guarantee insurance

  • One month’s rent
  • Portfolio insurance – for landlords who have insured more than 5 properties on one policy
  • Property damage – the first £200 of any claim
  • Subsidence – the first £1,000 of any claim

← View all landlord insurance

Read more about our landlords insurance

Find out about our landlords insurance.