Can I cover my boiler?

Yes. By purchasing Home Emergency cover as part of your Buildings or Contents policy, you will be covered for a boiler breakdown. On the Endsleigh Home Emergency policy, there is no excess to pay. A limit of £500 for parts and labour applies. For boiler cover, this policy will require an annual service.

← View all landlord insurance

Read more about our landlords insurance

Find out about our landlords insurance.