Working on location can be unpredictable, so if you’re self-employed or run a business that requires you or your employees to be mobile, it’s important to make sure you’re protected for public liability.
What is public liability insurance?
Public liability insurance provides protection for you and your business if your customers or members of the public suffer from personal injury or damage to their property or belongings as a result of your business.
Whether you’re a builder, tradesman or contractor, our specialist business insurance team can work with you to understand your business and provide you with public liability insurance that’s designed to meet your changing needs.
Call our specialist team now on 0333 234 0021 or request a quote online.
Our public liability insurance:
- covers you, your business and employees for public liability from £1,000,000 up to £10,000,000
- allows you to specify your own public liability insurance excess
- provides cover while you or your employees are using tools that you own, or tools that are hired – including business equipment such as laptops and mobile phones
- includes cover for temporary employees or subcontractors
We can provide public liability insurance for a range of industries, including:
- Painters and decorators
- Office and shop fitters
- Skilled contractors
We can also provide public liability insurance for other types of mobile business, such as domestic cleaners, tutors, teachers, mobile hairdressers, therapists or entertainers.
- With over 25 years' experience providing insurance for businesses, our specialist UK based business insurance team can shape the right solution for you
- We work closely with leading specialist insurers including Hiscox, Zurich, NIG and Allianz to ensure we can provide you with flexible insurance options for your business
- In addition to our business insurance expertise, we're also a provider of car insurance, travel insurance, gadget insurance, landlord insurance and more